Monday, October 7, 2013

I percolate..

25 decades after the rest of the world has started (and abandoned) their musing blogs, I am finally getting around to dropping some of my long-winded observations, rambles, and "essays" into the Interwebs. I finally decided it was time to do so, as most of my Facebook posts end with a "continue reading" link, and I am incapable of observing the Twitter character limit. So, having an outlet for some of my longer-winded rants and musings will allow me to stop.torturing.Facebook.

I am interested in many, many topics, some of which are of little interest to the rest of the world. Particularly, I find gender/social/body image/sexuality/child raising issues fascinating, and I also have my strange little obsessions with weird science, alternative and unusual lifestyles, the human brain, and the outdoors.

Come in, stay awhile, or run away screaming. If you like concise, minimalist writing, you may find yourself pulling your hair. If you are a fan of Raymond Carver, run for the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consistency, people.

Listen up, fellow progressives.  This is important. One thing we do very well is to call out the hypocrisy of the Christian Right.  And b...